All NovaTec systems run through a quality check with high standards. But system failures can still occure caused by various reaons. These do not allways arise from a faulty hardware. Possible fault sources can also be e.g. changes to the configuration or the network structure surrounding the system.
This is why we ask you to contact us in case any problems arise and never to send the systems back without having consulted us. In order to enable a fast and correct procedure of you repair request we have defined the following method which is the only way to guarantee a smooth processing:
After your return consignment with RMA number has been received by us we will check wheather or not the repair is covered by warranty. If this is the case we will repair the goods without charge and return them to you. Should the requested repair not be covered by warranty you will receive a repair offer from us and we will repair the system after receiving your order.
Attention: If non faulty devices are returned to us with RMA number we will calculate a flat charge of 250.00 € per device for checking it thoroughly. So please check whether the device is really faulty before sending it to us!
We will also handle your repair requirements if you have no SLA. In this case the process is slightly different:
1. You give us a call and report the problem. Depending on the situation either a support ticket for remote analysis or return of the system is agreed. In warranty cases we will repair the system cost neutral. In such case you only have to pay transportation to our premises.
2. If you decide to return the system you will receive an offer for pre-repair costs. These cover a precise examination of the defect system and issue of a offer for repair of your system. The pre-repair costs will be rebated from the repair offer.
3. As soon as we receive your order we will send you an order confirmation, an invoice and the RMA number. The RMA number has to be placed distinctly and visibly on the delivery note and on the packaging. Repair deliverys without previouse notice or/and without RMA number are not accepted.
4. Please also attach a detailed error report to your delivery papers.
5. After your devices have arrived at our premises we will thoroughly check them and state the repair offer.
6. As soon as you have ordered the repair as offered (and in case of prepayment paid the ammount due) we will repair your system and return it to you.
7. After the system has been repaired we will also issue a commercial invoice. This will show the deducted pre-repair costs.